Friday 2 March 2012

Julia Gillard has no idea about veracity

Transcript of doorstop interview, Canberra

WED 29 FEBRUARY 2012



JOURNALIST: Prime Minister, are you considering a new ban on live cattle exports to Indonesia following Lateline last night?

PM: Minister Ludwig is addressing this issue. We’ve obviously worked hard on standards for live animal exports and worked hard on the inspecting of them as well.
So Minister Ludwig will be dealing with the details.

JOURNALIST: Can you clarify the Bob Carr situation, was he offered a job?

PM: The story that’s on the front page of The Australian newspaper today is completely untrue.

JOURNALIST: Were you overruled though?

PM: I’ve just said – completely untrue.

JOURNALIST: In any way?

PM: I’ve just said – completely untrue and let me make this very clear: of course my door is open to talk to people as I work my way through the reshuffle, but the decisions are mine and I’ll make them.

JOURNALIST: What do you make about the sexist remarks about VC winner Ben Roberts-Smith?

PM: Sorry?

JOURNALIST: Someone on The Circle has made some sexist, disrespectful remarks about the-

PM: -I don’t know anything about that, I’m afraid. 


http://www.pm.gov.au/press-office/transcript-doorstop-interview-canberra-5

                                  _________________   |   ________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.